Bank Import/Export AE012
General description #
New reports for import/export #
The reports for standard import of bank statements and export of payment orders are extended in order to support more domestic and foreign file formats.
|Direction||Type||Number||Name||File format||Bank / use|
|Import||Report||79000||Import GPC||GPC||General use for files in GPC format|
|Import||Report||80037||Import GPC-CS||GPC||Česká spořitelna - GPC format|
|Import||Report||79043||Import STA||STA||Multicash - general|
|Import||Report||79116||Import CAMT053||GPC||General use for files in CAMT053 format|
|Import||Report||79061||Import ČSOB||GPC||ČSOB foreign bank statement|
|Import||Report||79101||Import Raiffeisenbank 2||GPC||Raiffeisenbank|
|Import||Report||79064||Import MT940 structured||STA||Multicash - Unicredit|
|Import||Report||79088||Import Raif MultiCash||STA||Raiffeisenbank - Multicash|
|Import||Report||79096||Import MT940 CitiBank||OUT||CitiBank - Multicash|
|Import||XMLPort||79000||Import data exchange - universal||CSV||universal import CSV|
|Import||Report||79115||Import VUB SK GPC||GPC||VUB SK|
|Import||Report||80009||Import MT940 Unstructured||STA||HSBC - Multicash|
|Export||Report||79001||Export KPC ČSOB||KPC||ČSOB|
|Export||Report||79020||Export KPC ČS||KPC||Česká spořitelna|
|Export||Report||79045||Export KPC KB||KPC||Komerční banka|
|Export||Report||79048||Export KPC RB||KPC||Raiffeisenbank|
|Export||Report||79065||Export MT940 UCB||DTA||Multicash - Unicredit|
|Export||Report||79067||Gemini Export||.f84||Gemini - universal|
|Export||XMLPort||79002||Sepa Credit||XML||Sepa payments|
|Export||Report||79089||Export CFD MultiCash||CDF||Raiffeisenbank domestic payments - MultiCash|
|Export||Report||80038||Export KB BEST||KB BEST||Komerční Banka - KB BEST (.ikm)|
Other adjustments #
The system is further extended by the following adjustments:
Saving specific symbol after changing the bank account number in the bank statement. By default, after changing the bank account number in the bank statement - the specific symbol is errased and must be filled in again.
Duplicate payment orders check - the system checks and highlights payment order lines that refer to an entry in another or issued order příkazu.
A check whether variable and/or constant symbol are filled in when issuing a payment order.
These actions need to be activated on the Bank Account Card (section "Payment Orders/Bank Statements")
There are 2 new fileds added on the Customer card: Bank Account No. (payment) and Bank Account Code (payment).
There are 2 new fileds added on the Vendor card: Bank Account No. (payment) and Bank Account Code (payment).
A new fieled Bank Account Format added on the Bank Export/Import Setup card. The field changes the internal layout of imported files.
While creating a sales document, when the Customer Number is filled in and in case the sales document is not: Sales Credit Memo, Sales Return Order and at the same time the Bank Account Code (payment) from Customer Card is filled in, the value from the field *Bank Account Code (payment) is filled in the field Bank Account Code.
While creating a purchase document, when the Vendor Number is filled in and in case the sales document is not: Purchase Quote, Blanket Purchase Quote, Purchase Order, Purchase Invoice and at the same time the Bank Account Code (payment) from Vendor Card is filled in, the value from the field *Bank Account Code (payment) is filled in the field Bank Account Code.
While creating Reminder, when the Customer Number is filled in, the value of the Bank Account Code (payment) is filled in the field Bank Account Code.
The field Balance on Bank Account After Posting in Payment Journal re-calculates and displays the balance after posting.
In case the field Date from Bank Statement Line in General Ledger Setup is activated: the date from the bank satement line will be used instead of the date in the bank statement header when creating journal lines.
In case the field Prepare Unpaired Payments to the Financial Journal on the Bank Account Card is activated, after posting the Payment Journal, lines will be created in the General Journal. These lines will be created from the posted lines from the Payment Journal, posted to account účet nepřiřazených plateb. These lines will be automatically applied against the posted entry from the Payment Journal. Moreover, there will be created for each line 1 more line with pre-filled amount and type Cutomer/Vendor, depending on whether it was an incoming or outcoming payment.
A new action Apply Unpaired Entries was added on the General Journal card. This filed can be added by the action personalize page. The action Apply Unpaired Entries will automatically apply the unpaired payments for the account type Customer/Vendor regarding the amount and variable symbol with Customer/Vendor entries.
A new field Balance was added on the General Journal card. This field shows the remaining amount for the payment that is represented by the current line.
A new action Transfer Difference to Account was addedd on the General Journal card. This action will create a new line in the General Journal, trasfering the remaining amount from the current line to this new line and setting the same bank account for the new line as in the current line. It uses the remaining amount from the Balance field in the current line for the Amount field and for the fields Account Type and Account No. gets a user input.
Issued Bank Statements #
- Final Balance
- Initial Balance
Before posting the bank statement the user can see the current balance of the account in the field Initial Balance. After posting the bank statement, the user can see the final balance of the account, within issued bank statements, in the filed Final Balance. User can also check the status of the bank account after issuing bank statements. This information can be found in the field Last Bank Statement Final Balance, in Bank Account Card.
The templates can be created on the page Bank Export/Import Setup.
- A unique code must be created for each template, in the field Code.
- Fill the field Name
- Set the Direction - whether it is an Import or Export
- Fill the ID of the report required, XMLPortu and/or codeunity
A field Data Exch. Def. Code must be set while setting universal CSV import.
- Data exchage definition code can be set on page Data Exchange Definitions
- Set encoding - MSDos/UTF-8/UTF-16/Windows/Encode page
The templates can be chosen on the Bank account Card in section Transfer, fields: Bank Statement Import Format, Payment Export Format and Foreign Payment Export Format.
After the import is set, it is possible to use action Bank Statement Import on the Bank Statement card. This action starts a file selection dialog from the computer and subsequent import.
After the export is set, it is possible to use action Issue on the Payment Order card and choose the option "Issue and Export".
Special setup of GEMINI export (Report 79067) #
- Intended for foreign payment
- The Recipient bank account code comes from the line of the issued payment order, specifically from the field "Cust./Vendor Bank Account Code", specific information about bank comes from the table Customer Bank Account, Vendor Bank Account or Bank Account, depending on the type of the line.
- The info about the Recipient (name, adress...) comes from the table Vendor, Customer or Bank Account, depending on the line type on the payment order.
- The currency is specified on the line of the payment order
- During the action Export the following fileds are checked in table Customer Bank Account/Vendor Bank Account/Bank Account: Country/Region Code, IBAN, Name
- During the action Export the following fileds are checked in table Vendor/Customer/Bank Account: Country/Region Code, Address, City
SEPA export speciall settings (XMLPort 79002) #
- Intended for payment within SEPA area in EUR currency
- The Recipient bank account code comes from the line of the issued payment order, specifically from the field "Cust./Vendor Bank Account Code", specific information about bank comes from the table Customer Bank Account, Vendor Bank Account or Bank Account, depending on the type of the line
- The Info about the receipient comes from the Company Information, the info about the sender bank comes from the payment order header
- During the export the following fields are checked in the Issued Payment Order Line: IBAN and SWIFT Code
- During the export the fields IBAN and SWIFT Code are checked in the table Bank Account, which is filled in the payment order header
- Characters which are not allowed, such as commas and speciall accents are transformed to a format accepted by SEPA
- It is necessary to set codeunit for SEPA Export (79036)
Unpaired payments setting #
It is necesarry to set the template and journal template name on the Bank Account Card, where the unpaired payments will be suggested
- Unpaired Journal Template
- Unpaired Journal Batch
Keep description in Payment Journal setting #
- There is a field Keep Payment Description in the section Payment Journal, on the Bank Account Card. When activated, the description is retained when there is a change in payment journal.
Payment Order Line Description #
- The description pattern can be defined on the page Payment Order Line Descriptions. It is used to create the description of the payment order line. The pattern is created using placeholders.
- %1 = document type
- %2 = document no.
- %3 = partner no.
- %4 = partner name
- %5 = external document no.
- %6 = variable symbol
- %7 = specific symbol
- %8 = constant symbol
- %9 = posting description
- Defined Payment Order Line Descriptions can be assigned to the bank account in the section Payment Order in the fields Payment Order Line Description (Domestic) and Payment Order Line Description (Foreign).